Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My exciting Christmas...Week 2 of kitty adoption

I was on call for Christmas. So I spent the day lying in bed reading a Kathy Reichs novel, watching the Mythbusters marathon on TV and playing on the computer. I did not have the luxury of using my electric blanket even though it was cold because the "Paw" got there first.....





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Under the blanket ...............................

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Woman, cover me up!!!!NOW!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the other room........




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Still under the bed, however, he will sleep in his bed now. He comes out from under the bed so that I can pet him. Still does not let me pick him up. In retrospect, that pink/black polka dot bed is not very masculine is it?

Based on the advice of Ellen (cat expert extraordinaire, bellydancer, snake charmer and mom to Princess Olivia from amcgltd.com), I have slowly been adapting the kitty to his new digs. I have left him in this one room to adjust to it and I go in and visit often. I am also using "Comfort Zone" that she recommended which is a pheremone spray that soothes the savage beast. I guess, it does not smell but it will choke the heck out of you.

Today, I put Rio in my room and let the kitty have the run of the place. Right now, ALL doors are open so fur may fly! We shall see.




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haa! I love it! Priceless video!