I hate the thought of New Year Resolutions. That is why I started early. I have already started Nutrisystem to lose a few pounds. I received the heaviest box ever filled with food, lots and lots of food. It actually tastes good and I am the more finnicky (? word) than my cats! I'll get around to exercising later. Probably... well, maybe next month.
Since the word "resolution" is automatically linked to the word "failure", I choose to say "goals". So my goals for the year? Still working on that. I procrastinate to the extreme...so the list will never be completed in time for it to actually occur in 2007. Since I am a list maker, the goals list will probably have about 100 things on it.
But here are a few that I have and if I put in them in writing on a public blog, maybe I will stick to them.
1. Lose 10 lbs. preferably 30 lbs although I haven't been that skinny since high school. ETA: 1 month of Nutrisystem
2. Start weight lifting again so that I can get my shoulders back and my ripped abs back. ETA: 6 months.
3. See panda cub in Atlanta. ETA: May when everyone thinks that I am going for the critical care conference.
4. Find/attend archaeology dig that will let me go even though I can only stay 2-3 weeks (most are 5-6 weeks). Preferably out of the country in some really brilliant place. ETA: this summer
5. Read my "Archaeological Study Bible, NIV" that I got for Christmas (never knew anything like this existed). ETA: who knows....well maybe God.
6. Go visit Julianna when she is not working. ETA: March!
7. Work on getting Photoshop and doing cool things with photos like this but better. ETA: Not sure, know some MD's with a copy of the software....have to be nice to them.
8. Be nice to doctors even though they are usually stupid and arrogant bastards. Oops. Because they are hardworking and dedicated and I love working with them. ETA: Sorry, I am choking at the moment!
9. Figure out how I can get an ITT education and buy a blendy pen at the same website!?! ETA: Probably never, as long as I can actually buy the blendy pen.
10. Wish all my friends a really great New Year!






No comments:
Post a Comment