Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yea!!!! I got my new lead...........

.........actually this was the one that supposedly got cancelled 3 months ago because the company sucks. But they sent it anyway. Yea! AND it only has one small hole that might get me radiated, but it is in the back of the skirt part. No where close to the important body organs. Since this lead was ordered, I have also been measured for 2 other types by 2 other different companies. So I will still get at least one more lead ensemble. However, the other companies had boring colors. This one is not boring!


My work gear: Unicorn scrubbie hat that has room for long hair at the back. I have several different ones. Mask. Scrubs. Warm hoodie under that. Glasses (forgot my contacts).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Auto focus did not work well with this, I was trying to take the picture of myself in a mirror, but you get the idea. Makes me look thinner than the one I was wearing that was made for someone 5 foot nothing and rather fluffy around the middle.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here is a good ole Arkansas boy story. This is really ingenious! Not sure how smart it was!

An employee at a Wal-Mart (i.e.Wallyworld) in Batesville is being sought by police for allegedly stealing $90,000 that was allegedly smuggled out of the store in a microwave oven.

Police say Kirby Archer, 35, of Strawberry used his employee discount to pay for the microwave. (Nice touch!!!)

Archer was a customer service manager and investigators say he took several money bags from the cash office and collected money from several cash registers before he hid the money in a back room.

Police say Archer then took a microwave oven to the same back room, hid the cash inside. To get the microwave out of the store, he paid for it -- using his employee discount -- then left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo! Hearts! yayayayayay!

pixie said...

See, this is why I'm getting into nursing, the awesome outfits, hahaha:)

tamara said...

I love the hearts

In the cath lab, everyone wears green scrubs only. Boring. And they were wearing flimsy cheap blue head coverings. I had to wear 2 to cover my hair. I introduced the new hair covers and now all the women have some. Just trying to put some color into our world!