Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day (Not)

Let me just say for the record, I hate Valentine's Day. It sucks. Always has, looks like it always will. But for you that are happy about it and expecting chocolates, jewelry, roses and a dinner, I say ............. hope you get fat on all that chocolate (no that's not what I meant to say)......I hope you choke on that diamond ring you find in your wine glass (oh dear, I didn't mean that either)...........I hope that you get allergic to the flowers and get all swelled up and puffy and red (one of my cats actually typed that, so sorry. Bad cat, bad cat!!!)...........hope you have a great day!

Valentine Kisses from Mei Lan
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm I got my own flowers!

That is such na cute picture! She is too precious!

Anonymous said...

Tam,
Just remember the words of the wise man... "I've had the blues, the reds, and the pinks. One thing's for sure... LOVE STINKS.
Scott