Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Random cool things the boss sends to us.

This is the coolest bridge. See the 2nd pix for the full view. It would not fit the whole thing on here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Millau viaduct in Southern France

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Fingerpaint....................



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I never built anything like this at the beach...................

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I like the drunk bear!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat! PS--walmart has t-shirt dresses on sale for $9!

Susan said...

Seen the 'finger painting' done on other body parts, too. Interesting!

pixie said...

That bridge totally freaks me out!

tamara said...

Julianna, this "painting done on other body parts" looks like something we need to check out. I googled but so far I only got people that paint WITH that part of anatomy.

Thanks cairogal for that tidbit!

Pixie, that bridge looks awesome. It is on my list of things to do. I am scared of heights though so I may have to medicate pre crossing!