Thursday, March 01, 2007

Question of the Day

What do you do if your good friend (who is in the hospital for an extended period) asks you to go to her house and get her jewelry out of the apartment because cleaning people are coming in this week?

A. Say "NO WAY!"

B. Buy a ticket to the Bahamas and never return!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you can see, I chose C (say yes and go to pick up the jewelry and realize that there is 10 gazillion dollars worth of it and start panicking because the police will surely pull you over and wonder why you have this jewelry in a plain unassuming manila envelope and then you will go to jail and your friend is on a morphine drip and way CRAZY and will forget that she told you to go get the jewels and you will die in jail).

So of course C was the most rational of all answers.

Before you think about coming and robbing my house, I should tell you that the crown jewels are gone. Locked up in the bank.

So today I got off work early and took the crown jewels to the bank. I also went to UALR to pick up my diploma because they are too cheap to mail it (tried to visit you Ellen but you were not there). I have tons of homework due tonight at midnight on my WEBCT class. Naturally, I chose to go to the zoo instead because it was 60+ degrees and sunny.

Striped Beauty
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Somebody's watching you...........
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Baby Mosi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Baby footsies and hands
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Prehensile tail is the way to go
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Checking for extra peanuts. She checked the entire length of the rail.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Grand Eagle
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Katkoot said...

Seriously? Wow. and the orang/tiger babies-- precious. Mei Lan is obviously precious.

Susan said...

Serious bling that woman's got!! I'm a fan of the white gold/platinum myself, but her gem stones are stunning!

Anonymous said...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1121881849

Hope you are feeling better!

tamara said...

Thanks for the video J, that was precious.

Cairogal, my friend is one of those compulsive buyers. I bet she has no idea how much stuff she has. She told me she already gave the good stuff away to daughter-in-laws. I always mention to her to keep me in the will, I will take the leftovers!

Susan said...

You might pay off part of hte mortgage is your melt that down, Tam.