But first...
So I have been messing around with this slideshow stuff after Ms. Julianna did a most excellent job with her slideshow thingy. I do not have any emotional or heart tugging photos though. Sorry.
The only pictures that I had on my camera were of the matted photos I took to the zoo for the contest. I took the pix right before I took them and they were professionally recorded for posterity in the passenger seat of my Jeep. I think I can add music but haven't figured that part out yet. I have no idea how I made the slides move around like that. Anyway, that blue looking matte around the tiger is actually purple. I thought the mats looked pretty good seeing as how I have never attempted to mat anything in my life.
Ok so Robin Hood can rob me anytime in Sherwood Forest baby!
So the other thing I have been doing is watching TV and I pretty much never watch any show faithfully like those of you that live by American Idol or Survivor (cough cough, everyone I work with!!!). I have never seen these shows. However, I can recommend a cool show on BBC America. It is called Robin Hood.
The show is great. The unlikely Robin is gorgeous and Marianne is more than a match for him and not having anything much to do with Robin since he left 5 yrs ago to go to the "Holy Land". The Sheriff of Nottingham is deliciously evil! His minion is trying to be evil but is nice to look at!
On Sunday, there will be a Robin Hood marathon of the first season. Lots of arrows, fighting and funny stuff. No blood or bad stuff, so it is ok for the kids (at least what I have seen). The band of merry men(and woman) are hilarious! No tights anywhere.
Robin Hood clip1
Robin Hood clip 2
Or for the manly, nongushy person try this clip (even has some Arabic).
No comments:
Post a Comment