Sunday, April 29, 2007

Thanks to my favorite photographer Somesai for these great shots of Lani:

Princess Lani (Mei Lan) in Zoo Atlanta
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"You will come over here young lady, even if I have to drag you!"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I am a member of Pandas Unlimited. And now I am member of the Atlanta Zoo. I figure it will be about the same price to pay for membership than to go several times to the zoo and pay each time and stand in line. I also get to go in early to the panda exhibit!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

New purse. One of the multitude of purchase this weekend. I was bad!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My new shoes that I ordered. They are the newest thing for sore footsies. They also tone your legs/butt/abs. When you are standing, all the weight is on the heels and the toes are completely off the ground so there is no pressure on the front of your foot.

Chung Shi shoe site

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




I liked this site...............

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I found this health related story interesting, but extremely weird



I thought this was really funny in response to Cheryl Crow's 1 swatch of TP remark. Don't get me wrong, I applaud her conviction to the environment, but this was a bit much.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Susan said...

LOVE the purse!