From the cheezburger site. Love the other cat!

My ICU nurses conference is in full swing and the vendors have set up in an area that is about 2 football fields large. They give away all kinds of stupid stuff to get you to come to their booth and hear the information. Here are some pictures. The larger companies really go all out.
There is really only so much excitement that a mad dash for fountain pens can incite. There are over 7000 ICU nurses here and it still amazes me how they run around trying to get every single little tacky trinket that is given away. Stuff that they will never use! It takes so little to satisfy these people. What is up with that?
Since this is my 5th time to attend, I chose to look for extremely brilliant give away stuff at a select few places. However, I still managed to collect an assortment of things: pens, highlighters, badge holders, various and assundry product samples.

And of course the thingys that you put your cold drink in to keep it cool. Whooohooo!

Who would not want this......whatever it is. I think it is a dog with a surgical mask although it kinda looks like a muzzle.

Or the Zoll defibrillator pooch:

Maybe a battery operated little personal fan?

Probably the best tacky thing ever:

The gummy bear nurse! You can put a picture in it and add it to your decor. I think it will fit right in with my decor! (NOT!).
1 comment:
It is crazy how people act around free stuff!! The first NSA convention I went crazy and then realized all the crap that I took. Now I just take the pens, post its and hand sanitizer. If it's crap I just don't take it.
Post a Comment