Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today I woke up ready to go to the zoo, but during the night the winds shifted and brought all the smoke from the Florida wildfires up to Atlanta. Maybe tomorrow. It is very smoky and there is a gray haze over the city. This means as soon as I walk outside, my hair with immediately soak up all the smoky odor and stay with me all day. Yuck!

Yesterday was the first day of the conference. I went to 3 classes and did some self study classes on the computer. So far I have managed to stay below the radar and have not had to talk with anyone, because I hate all that meaningless small talk stuff. I'm reading my book, which for a history type book is actually interesting! It is called "The Crusades Through Arab Eyes"

Well, so here are some zoo videos. Sorry about the glare, both were taken through glass.




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

No comments: