I have decided to forgo the hot rollers since last time it almost caused an international incident. Everyone thought the set were a 4 letter word beginning with B..... (even the women).
So this year, it will be the curling iron. A rather large diameter curling iron that looks, at first glance, like a cheap sex toy. Evil American bringing this filth into our country! "Here, let me demonstrate how this sex toy works Mr. bag checker, got a plug in?"
Speaking of evil, apparently I have also crossed over into full fledged heathenism....ness.... My Mom saw "the tattoo" during my recent outpatient surgery thingy. Conversation was like this: ME: "Uhhh, don't be surprised by anything you see". MOM: "I've already seen it". End of conversation. Completely. Period. No further utterance.
None of the that "Did it hurt?" or "Are you sure you will not die of some horrid incurable disease that you possibly contracted at a tattoo shop?" or "How could you do something like that?"
Nope, none of that. I am, apparently, so beyond hope that we (I use this as the "royal" we) will just use the old tactic of ignore it and it might go away. Hmmm. I think this was in use last year around this time as well. It seemed to work well for them last time. We'll see if this tat miraculously fades aways.............
While the tat is fading away, she will continue to pull down my shirt in the back so that my Dad does not see the tattoo because he apparently would only confirm my downward spiral into this heathen state. I'm right up there with murder, doing drugs and listening to Ozzy Osbourne.
So today I have packed, alot. Pretty much everything. This means that I will have to wear scrubs until I leave and see if I can get away with wearing one pair of undies for 4 days like guys do. OK so I probably won't actually do that undie thing.
Yeah, I get the cast thingy off tomorrow. This will greatly improve my typing speed and accuracy. I am having to frequently make corrections because if I type with two hands, the cast hits the bottom keys and that is so not helpful.
In the meantime,
I leave you with Elwood who was crowned with the coveted "Ugliest Dog" Award. He follows Sam who died after holding the title for several years in a row. (Do you think this could just be Sam....Dead....with different name??? I think it could be!)
And also this advice from passiveaggressivenotes.com................

Good advice! Only heathens steal other peoples PopTarts!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment