
is actually short and has bald spot on the back AND has had a little cosmetic work as well. OMG! No way! But she has seen him in person and he sounds like a dork! The above link goes to his video and the distressing news.
2. Never drink alcohol in the vicinity of bears. You can never trust your friends to keep you out of trouble!!!
3. Neanderthals chewed gum. How sweet is that!
4. 3D baby ultrasounds make me nauseated! I had to go the doctor. You know....for the yearly.... and this picture was up on the wall with examples of this 3D and 4D baby ultrasound. It was really kind of disgusting!
5. If you try really hard......... even from the other side of the world, you can get a guy in Irbid, Jordan to stand up...........move the webcam camera all the way around............stand up and show you his dishdash... (I'll let those of you who do not know, look this up in the dictionary. I don't want to spoil the fun)......
This in the midst of the other laughing male Arab patrons in the internet shop. (Hey! they are just jealous because no one wants to look at their dishdash!!!)
AND then I found that I accidentally deleted the best picture showing it all. I am a dork!
6. Burlington Medical Supply Company sucks!!!!
Remember my beautiful pink lead apron with the hearts (see below).
Well......after 6 months, we put the lead under x-ray to check and it has cracks and holes ALL over. I have been taking very good care of it and I am really not happy. I love that lead. But it had to go into the trash because it is not protecting me from radiation (for how long???? who knows!).

7. Once momma panda has gone to eat a bite of bamboo, we can see how big snugglebutt is actually getting! And starting to look like a real live panda!



3 comments:
Sorry about your apron, that's really scary.
I read the story about the boy. It breaks my heart that people can be so cruel. Bastards.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!! I saw a guy selling copies of Amr's Diab's new CD on Amazon so I ordered-hubby had it in the car now.
A.D. also told people in the media he didn't drink. Guess 'shots' are not considered alcoholic. Maybe he was downing mint tea? Married, kids...and I know a woman who knew him..."well".
Hey-My friend is leaving to teaching in the uni in Irbid next week! Any sage advice? She's passed through the town when she lived in Amman.
Post a Comment