Monday, September 10, 2007

From weird daily, this is pretty cool stuff HERE

You know.... I try not to go out of my way to make fun of religious craziness. I know it exists in every type of religion. However...............You got to see this!!! This is sort of a generic Christian craziness thing......and I have touched on this topic recently.........but you have to see the video. ..... and then go to the kitchen and pull out all of your chip clips!!!! I'm serious.....it could happen!

2 comments:

pixie said...

Things that make you go hmm....

tamara said...

My question is: is it just Christians that see these things? Do Muslims see Mohammad in fruit or in falafel grease stains? What about Jewish folks, Moses or King David,anyone?

I think it is just Christians. I thought religion was based on faith, why must they continually search for proof just to make sure they can justify their beliefs!

Yes I agree, hmmmmm...........