Friday, October 19, 2007

I disapprove of lack of sleep

.


Here is a general and brief review of my week.........I would be the cat!







Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Although I just found this on Cheezburger and it makes me deliriously happy (probably from lack of sleep).


funny rabbit pictures - i be under yur bed chillin wit teh dust buneez.


Did I mention that I have also taken some medicine so that I can go to sleep even if it is only 6 pm? Good, so you will forgive the disjointed..ness....sss of the ramble about everything I found on the internet this week that was amusing because there is certainly nothing much amusing around this place.

Ok I generally disapprove of birds but this is really good!



Speaking of those stinky smelly birds, the greatest panda guy at ZooAtlanta (Jay) just got a promotion and he will now be working with birds, instead of pandas! How can that possibly be a promotion???!!!

Anyway, yesterday was Jay's last training day with the pandas and I got to watch it on the panda cam (because someone at work has accidentally allowed the cam through the evil internet filter). Of course it was on YouTube that night. AWWWW! I love the way Yang gets his ears tickled.






Also, snugglebutt weighs almost 9 lbs and is getting vewy, vewy cutz. They are taking suggestions for names (in person at the zoo) and will soon be posting to the internet so that we can vote. YEA!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




This was
very interesting from MSNBC. Who googles "sex" the most???? Egypt, then India and Turkey. Here are some more.......

  • "Jihad" - Morocco, Indonesia, Pakistan (I would think they should know!)
  • "Terrorism" - Pakistan, Philippines, Australia
  • "Hangover" - Ireland, United Kingdom, United States (The Irish rock!)
  • "Burrito" - United States, Argentina, Canada (Burrito!!!??!!!)
  • "Iraq" - United States, Australia, Canada (Only someone in the US would have to google Iraq, most people still don't know where it is located!)
  • "Taliban" - Pakistan, Australia, Canada
  • "Tom Cruise" - Canada, United States, Australia (What about Brad Pitt???)
  • "Britney Spears" - Mexico, Venezuela, Canada (For the sake of sanity, bring back Lindsey L or even Michael Jackson...enough with Britney!)
  • "Homosexual" - Philippines, Chile, Venezuela (Interesting.)
  • "Love" - Philippines, Australia, United States
  • "Botox" - Australia, United States, United Kingdom
  • "Viagra" - Italy, United Kingdom, Germany
  • "David Beckham" - Venezuela, United Kingdom, Mexico
  • "Kate Moss" - Ireland, United Kingdom, Sweden
  • "Dolly Buster" - Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia (OK so I had to google this too, but I'm old)
  • "Car bomb" - Australia, United States, Canada (This is a bit scary!)


I leave you with my fav photo of the week from LOL Buns.

In honor of upcoming Halloween.....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: