Friday, November 02, 2007

Goin' to the beach........and lots more stuff!!

Conversation at work:

"Oh so you are going to the beach? Are you going to Florida?"
"No, I'm going to the Red Sea"
Silence
"Only you would take a trip to the beach and end up at the Red Sea"

I'm not sure if that was a compliment or not, but I think it's good. Who wants to be like everyone else anyway?






But first...... I will check out stuff in Amman that I have never seen before..................which is pretty much EVERYTHING!



Roman stuff
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Arab stuff
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Over to Madaba for some Byzantine stuff
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Desert stuff in Wadi Rum
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Anyone know where Aqaba is? I didn't think so....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Red Sea beach stuff
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Underwater stuff
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


By the hotel pool with the private beach stuff....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Straight from Disapproving Rabbits, here is Cinnamon to give his very important disapproval of my trip. My little coyote snacks (Rio and Raphael) agree.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: