OK, I went to Jordan everyone was sick with a cold. Got it. Got over it.
Came home. Everyone is sick. OMG. Now I can't breath. I am sneezing constantly and I might as well just stuff the kleenex in my nose, which actually I have been doing just not in public. I did however, find some Puffs with lotion and Vicks which is awesome!
I have taken zyrtec, singular, benadryl, pseudofed, prednisone, vitamin C, Cold -Eeze, along with extra blood pressure medication. I really don't want to know what my BP is right now.
I have taken flonase, zicam and attempted several creams and ointments stuffed in my nosers to stop it from ITCHING! Olive oil was a bust, so was Ayr gel , Vicks, Mentholatum and Benadryl cream. However, I went to the market and found some good old Camphophenique. It burned like crazy, but I think it is working. Praise the Lord!
I went to Bed/bath and beyond and got allergy protection mattress cover, pillow cases. I am washing all the bedding and I also found this spray Acarosan that kills dust mites.
I have a warm humidifier with eucolyptus and Vicks Steam too.
Can you overdose on Vicks salve? If anyone else has any ideas, I'm listening (as long as it does not include honey because I am allergic to it)
AND I am watching Mythbusters and indeed an elephant is scared of a mouse. I know you needed this information!!!!!!
2 comments:
FABULOUS photos from your trip, Tam! Was this trip for business, pleasure, or both?
thanks! it was just pure vacation time! I really needed it.
Post a Comment