Sunday, November 18, 2007

ok, sorry

Pictures can be found at the left under Tamara's Pictures. I have not had time to caption them. Internet sucks. At the hotel in Aqaba, 1 hour is 3 JD for the internet. I managed to quickly upload some pictures.

Here are some of my favs.....

This is the Mujeb Reserve. You walk up river (in the river). The sides of the canyon are like the Siq at Petra. You have to climb UP waterfalls. There are these ropes that you can pull yourself up with. It is actually very hard and hard on the legs as you are walking against a current.













Sunset Wadi Rum



Sunset Aqaba



Hotel beach, small but clean




Israel in distance



One of several hotel pools



Aqaba at night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your pics are awesome! I am really loving the wadi rum pics. There was some show they show in Jordan with the king running around in that same spot! Ammar says hi and that he's glad for you :)