Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Complete random blather with a few questions because my brain is toast.

So much to write about....where to begin. Work sucks. The flu has almost finished making the rounds, but it was rough. Not just the flu, but strep throat, strep pnuemonia and the random car accident has left 3 nurses taking the call for 6 nurses. And there has to be 2 nurse on call each day. And that adds up to total misery.

Thanks to my $10.41/pill Tamiflu doses I have managed to avoid the flu (enshallah) and all other little germies. But I am so so so tired and just worn down, I totally expect to fall over half dead by next week. But unfortunately I have 1 week left to suffer.

On to better news...

(insert music appropriate for royalty HERE) as we welcome King Abdullah to the United States.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Question 1: Why does Queen Rania not cover her hair? Anyone know? I am missing something here.


I am so behind on the cheezburger!!!! I could send this to soooooooooo many people right now!



Humorous Pictures









Humorous Pictures


Question 2: What happened with the satellite blowing uppers thingy?

Anyone hear this? I would assume that if we did a good job, maybe that would be all over the news. Apparently we did not take out any inhabited area, but..............................
did we save the world or not? I would be happy to paint a big bullseye on top of my work. The buildings are sort of round, it would fit!

TRAVEL TIP: BYOO! (Bring your own oxygen). The whole lady dying on the plane scenerio with questional medical equipment is bad enough. But come one, they put the dead body in first class (I would ask for my money back) in the floor, covered with a sheet and flew past multiple airports people, multiple! They did not stop to take this poor lady off.

Here's is the cutest way to ride a camel. It looks a little easier than the way I did it. (turn your volume down a bit)




Well now, how does it feel boys? The whole thing is kinda crazy but it is nice to see someone besides the women have to pay. Reminds me of college days when women had to wear long pants to jog, but the guys could wear shorts. Hmmmm. And please, if that university calls me one more time to ask if I will donate money!!!!!!How do these people keep getting my phone number after I change it! The university where men go to get a career and women go to learn how to be a good wife. Just in case you had not noticed, I failed that submissive wife crap.

Question 3: Did anyone from Arkansas know that we have a ghost problem??

I so tried to get a photo of this, but could not. I was sitting in traffice behind an SUV with this big sign advertising ghost busters. Spirit seekers. With ghosty photos included!

Question 4: Did you know that the arabic word for camel and a form of the word beautiful are basically the same, except that you draw out the word for one and not the other?

I kept listening to this song and I knew it was a love song and I knew they were not singing about camels. But I was too embarressed to ask, but I finally did and so this is the way it is. Talk about a big OOPS waiting to happen!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: