Sunday, February 10, 2008

News Abroad...

IRAQI SPORTS TEAM POISENED

The Iraqis, members of the Air Force football [that would be soccer to Americans] management team and their families, fell victim to lethal poisoning after eating cake at a football game in Baghdad.


The Iraqi authorities flew them to a private hospital in Amman in a bid to save their lives and prevent further attempts to kill them. FULL STORY

STUDENT COMMITS SUICIDE AFTER FAILING UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM

An 18-year-old boy reportedly took his own life by hanging himself with a telephone cable in Karak Governorate on Saturday after finding out he failed the Tawjihi exams, official sources said. FULL STORY. The photo caption actually has nothing to do with the story really, but it is interesting. They are trying to mandate heat in the classrooms. OMG! I think they would close the school in the US if the heat didn't work!

"STAY AT HOME" BABOON DADS RAISE HEALTHIER KIDS

I'm all about stay at home dads. Here is the scoop!


FROM CHEEZBURGER.....

funny pictures




funny pictures



CAIROGAL HAS THE BEST VIDEO FROM EGYPT THAT I HAVE TO SHARE. THANKS!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo funny. The singer is Meatball from the album "Bat Out of Hell II". Good grief I can remember all the words to the song and sometimes I can't remember my phoned number! Getting old is not for sissies.
Pat J.

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo funny. The singer is Meatball from the album "Bat Out of Hell II". Good grief I can remember all the words to the song and sometimes I can't remember my phoned number! Getting old is not for sissies.
Pat J.