Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Smile, Friday is coming...or so they tell me

Dad's flowers.........



Check out the lost bird that was able to give the animal shelter his name and address (love the name). However, he refuses to talk to the cops!! Smart bird!


I think I want to find this bloggers new book. It just hit the NYTimes list, but she made a small blog entry that made me laugh.


From Oddee, here are the 10 best office pranks. Guys at work. Listen up. I think we learn something from these folks.

2 comments:

pixie said...

Beautiful flowers!!! I love the bird story. I wish my kitties could do that but I'm afraid if they were to talk all they would say would be "feed me!":)

tamara said...

my dad's flowers, he can grow anything. It's disgusting because I am lucky to keep a plant alive for a couple of weeks!

Ha! My cat would say "that women never feeds us!" My smaller cat now has a tummy pooch, I think all he did while I was gone was eat.