I was never into all the Art Appreciation. I had to take a class in college, it was either art apprec. or music apprec. I chose art, but did not enjoy it and never really got into art at all.
However, last time I went to DC I thought I should visit the National Gallery of Art and fell in love. So again this trip, I went to look at some old favs and to see the touring exhibit from Afghanistan. It was really cool, but no picture taking in there. I bought a 10 lb. book to read up on the exhibit because it was soooo crowded. Lots and lots of gold!
My all time favorite painter is Monet:


But check out this Seurat, it is very cool!
However, last time I went to DC I thought I should visit the National Gallery of Art and fell in love. So again this trip, I went to look at some old favs and to see the touring exhibit from Afghanistan. It was really cool, but no picture taking in there. I bought a 10 lb. book to read up on the exhibit because it was soooo crowded. Lots and lots of gold!
My all time favorite painter is Monet:
But check out this Seurat, it is very cool!
Extra close up

This painting has always intriqued me. This time I read about it and noticed that it was painted in 1618!!!!!!!!!!! It looks really modern to me.

This painting has always intriqued me. This time I read about it and noticed that it was painted in 1618!!!!!!!!!!! It looks really modern to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment