Monday, August 04, 2008

Check out the 2 panda birthday parties this past weekend.

A little something from Arbrouth: 1 in 10 cats in England have dementia!

A camel with a wide load.

Dress I have purchased for wedding of Ahmad's sister in October. Short sleeve for segregated part and can cover arms when I leave. It is coming with the Jordanian seal of approval by the family.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Anyone know how to put a sari on? Me neither, it should be a challenge.

By the way, just out of the blue, I have news for those with allergies. You know how Zyrtec now is OTC and costs like $25 for not too many pills. Sams Club has 350 pills (generic: Cetirizine) for 18 buckaroos. Happy sneezing!

2 comments:

pixie said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you buy a petticoat to wear underneath it and you can find instructions at Kaneesha.com!

tamara said...

OMG thanks. I did get the petticoat to go with it. But when it came in the mail, I was like "how to I put this on". It makes no sense. I will check out the website.