So I was just saw this on CNN (how embarrassing). It involves one of the constitutional amendments to be on the Nov. Arkansas ballot. Here is the wording:
"Proposed Constitutional Amendment No. 1 would give the legislature the power to determine who can be a voting official. The measure also would remove outdated language from the constitution. "
So far, so good........
Remove language in Article 3, Section 5, which says: "No idiot or insane person shall be entitled to the privileges of an elector."
Well, that's part of the voting process solved! I agree with Lou Dobbs (I frequently agree with Mr. Dobbs, but I can rarely watch him because for some reason he gets on my nerves). Anyway, he thinks maybe we should ban "idiots and insane" folks from running in the election! Not sure there would be anyone left.
1 comment:
So true! Who would we vote for!:) pixie
Post a Comment