Sorry it has taken me so long to get back. After I returned from Jordan, work was crazy and then I got some kind of semi eye infection that required several trips to the eye doctor and having my eyes dilated for the last few days. I can't really see anything at all, but it does help with the intense light sensitivity I was having.
Here are some shots of the awesome view somewhere along the Mediterranean and the Alps of northern Italy.


The Alps



2 comments:
Was worried!!! Hope your eye feels better. I want to see pics of you in the dress!!!! How was your trip?
thanks pixie. The trip was awesome as was the sister's wedding. I will try to get some pixs, but they are still in Jordan. My eye is better, my left pupil is now size 5, down from almost 7/8. I looked pretty weird. Because the right eye was a 2. I was afraid someone was going to order a CT on me!
Post a Comment