Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy FAT Tuesday

OHHHHH SHINEE......

funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions




I am not the only one annoyed by constant phone calls at work. Is this guy available in the secretarial pool????? (from Arbrouth and YouTube)







I did not watch the Oscars but I referred to Perez Hilton from time to time to check out the dresses. He gives an honest opinion. My two favs were

Alicia Keys

Natalie Portman

Probably since I only watch history stuff, disney channel or TV land, this is the reason that I have no idea who Natalie P. actually is. But that dress is too classic!!!!

Speaking of fat tuesday, it reminds me of Catholics even though I am not sure that there is a clear connection. Checking in on our fav Catholic-----

Over at ASK SISTER MARY MARTHA, Sister St. Aloysius has broken her arm. Sister Mary Martha has been plunged into helping her with a writing campaign. A wee sample::::::

"For reasons no one can fathom, the Oxford Junior Dictionary has taken out the words "nun", "saint", and "bishop". (There were a few others. Although, they also took out "nunnery" and I am happy to see that one go. I never cared for that word. It sounds too much like 'cannery' and it makes me feel like a sardine that got packaged and shipped.)...................

I'm all for this write in campaign. I'd rather just show up at the offices of the Oxford Junior Dictionary editorial board with as many ______s as I can gather and ask them what we're called, since they have taken away the word for us. I could bring some children to open and close their mouths as they try to identify us to further emphasize the problem they have created."

WHAT IDIOT TAKES OUT THE WORD NUN FROM THE DICTIONARY. Obviously, they did not go to Catholic school. I am pretty sure this gets you a "go to the head of the line pass" in HELL. Watch out!!!

1 comment:

pixie said...

How do you take nun out of a dictionary? I'm guessing they were some catholic school kid who had a bad experience with a nun! I love the cat answering the phone!!! I need a cat like that at work for my stupid phone!!!:)