Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lemur Ball....

How many times in your life have you got to inject "lemur ball" into a conversation?

Well take a look below and you will see a
gen-u-ine lemur ball....




I was looking at this picture and became obsessed with defining this group of lemurs (herd, bunch, etc). (No need to be stupid if you happen upon multiple lemurs). So I searched the ever so scientific Google and came up with the equally scientific Wikipedia.
And I quote:
"To keep warm and reaffirm social bonds groups will huddle together forming a lemur ball."

If the lemurs are not huddled together, you may refer to them as a troop.



All right, Mr. Deville---I'm ready for my closeup!!!

Mosi and Dad checkin' out the scenery


A troop of spider monkeys


Beam me up Scotty.

This was a tricky one!!!! You know?????
Nope you don't know. Bale of turtles.

No comments: