Saturday, March 14, 2009

OMG These people are probably kin to me!!!

Oh I forgot. I am French, yes, French. Thank God!

OK. Here was the front page headline from the old hometown newspaper. (I was not born nor raised there. Just everyone else in my family).



There is some show (which I have never seen) called My Big Redneck Wedding. Right there ought to tell you how asinine the show is.

Anyway, this couple is on the show. Here's a close up so that you don't miss any of the bridesmaid dresses or actually pants, the rebel flag or the handcuffs on the grooms belt.



My goodness I am not sure where to begin with those outfits, not to mention the bridal, uh, hat. Someone needs some Jillian Michaels action. Stay back when that bouquet gets thrown. Just saying! The guys just look like normal southern guys although maybe not at a normal wedding.


As shown below, the wedding is held in Bingen, AR in an abandoned chicken house. There are only about 10 residents and at least 3 I am related to. Excuse me---chicken house. Is that sanitary???? What about the left over chicken smell? I am too embarressed to go further.....because I know where Ozan is too and I know people that live there. I'm moving to France!

No comments: