And so is Mary
There have been so many sightings this year that I just had to mention a few. And thanks to Nothing To Do with Arbrouth for always keeping us posted on these heavenly sightings.
First we have God in some fried salami (what is salami, is that Pork?)
There have been so many sightings this year that I just had to mention a few. And thanks to Nothing To Do with Arbrouth for always keeping us posted on these heavenly sightings.
First we have God in some fried salami (what is salami, is that Pork?)
It looks a lot like GOO, but that's just me. See for yourself.
Not to be left out, Mary made an appearance
Not to be left out, Mary made an appearance
Awesome quote:
"Since the discovery, the griddle has been taken out of service and placed in a shrine in a storage room."
Storage room? Poor Mary.
The latest ebay auction? The hand of God.... God.... God.....(said with deep echoing voice)
Minimum bid $100
Here we have the Virgin Mother in ice.

And I quote: "Perez stepped into his mobile home Wednesday afternoon and said, "Hey, you know you got the Virgin Mary out there!"
Yummy. I love cheese toast....Jesus does too!
Quote: "Instead, I left it in the pantry until today, when I finally decided that I might as well auction it off" USA The land of capitalism! Got to love it.
Quote: "“I was amazed. I just took a bite and I saw the face of Christ in it"
Jesus in a potato chip (I am seeing a disturbing trend, Jesus better lay off them carbs!)
Quote: "Brian says, “We don’t usually look for Jesus in our food, but it’s there.”
THE NUMBER ONE SIGHTING SO FAR THIS YEAR GOES TO .......
WWJD, 70's style

This guy made a website Holymarylamp.com but I guess the Holy Mother didn't like it because I could not access it. Read about it.
WWJD, 70's style

This guy made a website Holymarylamp.com but I guess the Holy Mother didn't like it because I could not access it. Read about it.






No comments:
Post a Comment