You know what I really hate are those politician's wives who stand next to their husband in "support" as the husband admits to an affair, or being gay or whatever. There is always this little "put in her place wife" next to him saying she will stand by her husband.
You know that sucks!
That is why I am so happy to see the gov of SC's wife NOT do that so far. He has been having an affair with some Argentinian woman (IN Argentina).
From CNN:
"His career is not a concern of mine," she told reporters as she departed the family's vacation home in Sullivan's Island, South Carolina. "He's going to have to worry about that. I'm worried about my family and the character of my children."
She added that she would be fine, with or without her husband."
AND she was not at the news conference (as far as I could tell) while he tearfully admitted all this. Stand your ground girl!
2 comments:
Yeah, but I think she said she was standing by him because she believes in marriage.
ah, maybe.
Post a Comment