Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OOHhh look at this..............

So let me tell you about my new hairdryer.....the Remington Emi................
you can actually take the attachment off and it works as a regular dryer.



It kind of gives you these loose dreadlock things...........you wait a little while.............


Then you put your fingers through your hair and it turns to this sort of wind blown beach look.



I haven't quite got the hang of it yet, but it really is fun to do.

Heres a video about it, check out the first 3 minutes.




Funny...................

This sign is not nearly big enough. This is billboard material! (From A Welsh View)



I find the reaction of the people really weird..... (also from A Welsh View)



So I went to Target today to buy some Eggo Waffles because that is my staple food. I just had like 3 things on the list. I am not sure how it turned out to $90 worth. Except that there was fabulous Mossimo hobo bag. And the bag was just $8.00. And then I moved over to the cute clothes section and there went $28 more. Then I finally made it to the food section and there was only 1 of my eggo waffles left 'cause they had been on sale. That sucks! And Target does not have Sprite Zero. I am going to have to go to Walmart.

No comments: