I had this post all typed out and was ready to close this blog because I really did not think it was worth the trouble anymore. As I have alluded to in previous posts, some people who I thought were my friends turned out not to be. They used a quote (as in someone else's words, not mine) off my blog completely out of context and tried to cause trouble at work. It was devastating to me. Plain and simple.
Anyway, about closing my blog. I really thought that was the best way to go. Not many people read it anyway. It is mostly for me to express myself. And I felt I was not giving off "happy vibes" with my posts. And vibes of happiness are very important to me. You can buy extra here.
So basically, after a few days of thinking on it, I want to say (sorry, close your ears)
F*** anyone that tries to screw me over again. I don't have time for your pettiness. I can't do much about the past, I should have stood my ground but I didn't. But I will keep my blog and I will write what I want (within reason, of course). I can't believe that I was going to close it. Geez what an idiot I am!
Yes, I am going through a stressful time. There are big changes going on in my life. Lots of anxiety and downright fear. Because I have no one (in this country) to share my problems with or discuss things with, I have to muddle along alone and it is not easy. But that's life.
But who cares about that!!!
Because HOW could I not go on to tell you that MJ has now trumped Jesus in the cheeto business. This is BIG news people, BIG news.

No comments:
Post a Comment