Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Well, we learned some new words: hubby and screwed up (see previous post).

Here are the new Bush dog babies at the zoo.



Personally, I think he looks a little evil.


How 'bout this sucker!!! Do you know what I had to do to bring you this
animal? OMG! I knew the name of this critter, but had no idea how to spell it. Google was no help. I tried everthing q...., k...... Nothing!

Then I went to the Zaboomafoo website so that I could try to look it up (because Zaboo taught me this animal's name). Nothing! Finally I had to go to Animals A to Z list. Geez. OK National Geographic A to Z: Not a damn thing!




I looked for almost 30 minutes before my tiny brain said
"stupid, it starts with a C".

So I give you the Coati (that sounds alot like Kuwati). Even he is looking down his nose at me!

AND...AND the best part I learned was this Coati fellow is also know as a Brazilian aardvark, a hog-nosed coon, and a SNOOKUM BEAR!

HAH! Who's looking down there nose now, Mr. Snookum Bear??

No comments: