Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Bunny Day

Happy Easter


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


Actually, I only did lent for 1 month instead of 6 weeks. But I think it went pretty well because:

A. This is my first lent

B. I am not Catholic

It was actually a learning experience for me. I realized how many times I reach for food without even realizing what I am doing or what I am getting.

Never really got the religious experience though. We just don't do that kind of stuff in the church of Christ. We force feed people--at weddings, at funerals, when you are sick, when you are dying, or just at a potluck---so denying yourself food is very hard for me. I don't get the "closer to God" factor. Another one of my shortcomings.

My resolutions:
1. No Sonic (did that up until yesterday). Still having Diet Coke just not from Sonic because it is expensive. I will take the money and give it to something good (almost 100 bucks).

2. No sweets (I did good for one month and then all that stuff with my uncle happened and I kind of fell off the wagon)

3. Be nice to Kim at work. Luckily, she was gone for a few weeks during this time. Thank God! and I mean that literally. I think I did pretty good with this one.

4. No fried foods (as soon as I went to the Chinese buffet and filled my plate with fried rice and some sweet and sour chicken, then got to my table and realized what I had got. This is what I mean by learning about how I eat!!! I ditched the fried rice but had already eaten some chicken before I realized it).



No comments: