Wednesday, June 16, 2010

massalameh

Just took the last proper shower I will have for 32 days. Jacuzzed for 2 hours last night because that was definitely the last bath.

House sitters: check
Cat sitters: check
Four 50 lb bags: check (1 1/2 filled with gifts)
Two backpacks: check
Passports/visas/ID: check

And were off.......................................

Well almost....
I took 4 baby aspirin this AM because I am flying a long distance and I don't usually get up much and walk around. I take it before each trip to and from Jordan.
Well, about 15 minutes after I noticed my neck was getting red. By another 5 minutes, I was lobster red from head to toe. OMG. I was really scared. I have had lots of reactions but never to ASA and never this type. It did not itch but my skin felt on fire. I grabbed 50 Benadryl and dug out the Prednisone tabs.

It went away after about 30 minutes. YIKES!

No comments: