Tuesday, November 02, 2010

THE curtains...

The curtains bought in Jordan are finally up!
Except for that indoor kitty and maybe the microsuede couch, you would so think that you were in a Jordanian house.


I tried to downplay the over-the-top gold color that Jordanians are famous for. Of course I could not get away from the those dangly things. It was a requirement that those be on there or the curtain guy would not even bother to make the curtains.
Here's the dangly bits:




The curtains are about 2 feet to big but I have managed to wind it around and pin it up so that it looks pretty good.

However.....

There is this tacky plastic thing that has cheap gold paint sprayed on it and it flakes gold stuff on the carpet. The material is super duper stapled to the back of it and I just could not figure out what I would do with it if I unstapled it.

No comments: