
1. Epidurals suck. Apparently there is this little side effect that no one mentioned. ITCHING. Not just a little minor itching, but intense clawing your skin itching. By MN the day of surgery, the epidural med was turned down so low that I was starting to hurt and still itching.

2. Baptist sucks. I was very disappointed with the post op care at Baptist in LR. Actually the LPN's and CNA's were very nice, but most of the RN's were worthless. I'm pretty sure that if my Mom had not been there, I would never have received any pain medicine after they took the epidural out. Thanks Mom!

3. 6 inch incisions suck: Or as the doctor said "I will make a little bikini cut".

4. My husband has no idea how to clean cat liter.

5. Reinforced my belief in medication hoarding. I have been rationing pain meds since the 2nd day I was home. Just in case!

6. Panda cam is still awesome when you're actually at home to see it.

7. Demerol is our friend. The only drug so far that I did not have an allergic reaction to.

8. I have an awesome husband! He slept at the hospital both nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment