Wednesday, July 05, 2006

June 19: Did I really buy all this stuff? I can't get it all packed!!!!!

June 19, 2006
Signing off from Jordan. All packed (after giving 2 bags and some clothes away) and ready to fly and fly and fly. Be home (actually Memphis) about 6 or 7 pm I think on Tuesday night. Plan for a couple of days of jet lag. My cat may not even recognize me. Fun news to tell you when I get home. See you all soon. Tamara

Here are group pictures



Our group:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Back row: Eric, Ankita, me, Gretchen, Dr. Rose, Woroud Samarah Inspector of Archaeology from Irbid and Dr. El-Najjir

Middle row: Suzanne, Julianna, Amber, Dr. Deloris

Front: Faris and Muwafag



The workers:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Back row: Talal Mejwal (the site guard), Mu'tasem Mohammad, Abd Al-Salem Mohammad, Ziad Ali, Mohammad Adnan and Deya Talal

Front row: Khaldun Adnan, Ahmed Monsour and Mohammad Mahmoud

No comments: