Man Allegedly Fires Crossbow At Motorist (KARK.COM)
"A Little Rock man was arrested after he allegedly shot at a motorist with a crossbow after police say the motorist made an obscene gesture at the man.
Wayne Allen Dierks Jr., 26, is to be arraigned Oct. 25 in Little Rock District Court. He was arrested Sunday on numerous charges. Steve Gilgenbach, a baseball pitcher for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, said he cut in front of Dierks while trying to get onto Interstate 630.
Police say Gilgenbach made an obscene gesture but Gilgenbach says he doesn't remember doing that. Gilgenback says Dierks fired the crossbow at him and broke his car window. Gilgenback called police and Dierks was arrested. Police say they found a crossbow with a scope in his vehicle, four crossbow bolts and a cooler containing unopened beers and one opened can. Dierks registered 0.12 on a blood-alcohol test. The legal threshold is .08. "
So let us analyze this...........................................
A. Crossbow in the automobile? Even though it does not say, I can assure you it was a truck! It is currently the crossbow season for black bear hunting. Yes ,Yogi bear is getting taken out by a bunch of rednecks with fancy bows and arrows. They went to a lot of trouble to reintroduce these bears back into the forests, now......why don't we just shoot them!????
B. Can you actually fire a crossbow while driving, AND aim it at another auto that is moving AND hold a beer??? I am impressed! I am pretty sure that you need both hands to fire this baby. So this is how I see it: beer between the legs, knee on steering wheel, window down and aim. Simple!
C. What would you do if you looked over and saw someone in another auto shooting at you with a crossbow? You would think that the guy could slam on the brakes or maybe hit the gas. Surely he noticed the odd guy with crossbow aimed at him????!!!!! I would just run him off the road, but that's just me....
D. Where were the other beer cans? With an ETOH level of 0.12, we are missing some more open beer cans!
E. We made it onto CNN!!! We have just confirmed as true what the rest of the country thinks about Arkansas!!!!
4 comments:
Hi,
Hmmm, I have just seen on the news here in Australia a story of an 86yr old Lady driving into a supermarket in Arkansas??? I hope it wasnt you leaping out of the way at the checkout!!! Must be a full moon....or maybe its just the drivers in Arkansas...only joking :) Hope you are well Tamara.
Take Care
Suzy xx
Suzy,
I did hear about that old lady driving into a store, oh dear, was that here too? I have had to dodge quite a few older folks myself. I have told my parents that I will take the car/keys away if they become like this!
How cool to be in Australia!! It is on my list with New Zealand to visit...eventually.
That is just crazy. But I give him props on the multi-tasking. I can't even shift and talk on the phone at the same time!
Aww, Pixie, it takes practice :) Although sometimes I ask the person to hold on if I am shifting, talking, and turning the steering wheel.
So i am totally in posession of a person I wish to shoot with a crossbow RIGHT NOW. Or boil down. Or something. It is taking a lot of restraint to not trash this person and business on my blog. And give out the business's phone number and the name of the manger, whom pissed me off.
Fucker!!!!
Post a Comment