Hmm...I wonder if this was associated with an archaeological field school? In Jordan?? On a some type of moving vehicle?????
So I leave for Jordan this week. I have just a few days to pack, pack, pack, lose 10 pds., pack, get hair done, have Mom's birthday supper with parents, continue to work every freakin day, go to the gym and buy some gifts to somehow pack on top of the other stuff. OMG, I also have to find a cat sitter! I almost forgot. And I need a ride home from the airport about 1130pm on a Saturday night. Any takers? Oh well I'll just grab a cab!
My plan is for video blogs from Jordan. "Well.... Tamara", you might say, "you had a hard enough time posting simple pictures from Jordan last time". OK so I had a hard time doing this but I did figure it out....eventually... This is Plan A, quickly followed by Plan B which is to just post pictures again and then maybe do the videos when I get back. We shall see.
Because no one ever says my name right, here is the way ......Tamara is pronounced TAM-a-ra or Ta-Mar-a (in Central America and the Middle East). It is not pronounced Ta-MARE-a, which of course is what everyone wants to call me and sounds like a horse. GRRRRR. I also answer to Tammy, Cameron, Pam, Blondie and Laura (all of which I get called on a regular basis). Whatever!
I have the phone numbers for every parent of every doctor from Syria to Jordan in case of emergency and one of our docs in actually going to be in Amman part of the time I am there.
Check out the latest panda footage. Click on the Oct. 26 panda cub video. I want one!!!!!!
Equal time for my very favoritist panda (from somesai)


9 comments:
Be careful on trip o brave one. Laura
Enjoy your trip!!!
Thanks. I always love an adventure so I think it will be good. Great motto for me: Feel the fear and do it anyway!!!
Because if I wait, I may never have the opportunity again or may be too old to enjoy it. So enjoy today even if you can't always afford it.
I would rather be old and have some debt, but also have fun memories.....than to be old and have nothing to look back on and feel that I did not accomplish anything or take any chances in life.
Hey Tamara,
Have a great time, cant wait to see the video....oh sorry, the pics LOL..only joking!!! Why dont you drop by Australia on your way home?? I would pick you up from the airport!! Let loose and have some fun, no regrets. I am going to tell you a secret....I have "Who Dares Wins" tattooed on my butt!!! I have no regrets.
Love
Suzy xx
Yay! You had better make my husband be good. He says now he has over 100 new students for those 2 lectures he picked up. I asked him if 99 were girls and he said NO, only 97 :) So take the covert pix for me. OMG1 I am so jealous! I wish I was going!
Well Suzy xx, your secret is out now! But how cool!You have the right attitude
OK Julianna, I am trying to figure out how I can be covert/James Bondish and get some photos, how about some video? You know I will just ask to video him and his class for something....Dr. Rose? School? I'll come up with something. He will be too busy eating Snickers bars to pay much attention.
OMG! If you can video my husband teaching? I will soooooo love you forever. i soooo wish I could get something, pix, anything! of him teaching. Because you know I think he is so hot. And this would just give me dreamy material forever. CALL ME even if it's like 2am and you can't sleep! because I want to talk to you!!!
Yay! You made it!
Oh! Ammar totally has a goatee! he told me! ARRGGGHHHHHH! I am not there to see it! he says he is giving a test sunday and monday in his classes so turesday may be the say to take a picture or video of him and the naughty girls.
Post a Comment