The crazy people at the Atlanta Zoo are now only having the panda cam on Monday through Friday 10 am to 5 pm. What is up with that?? Excuse me, but I might miss something important...like the little fuzzybutt starting to crawl or walk or just looking incredibly cute.
And I can't get the cam at work for some reason. So I am in despair. Even more despair than I was before and that is hard to beat.
But I found this on the Atlanta Journal Constitution website. They will begin the naming contest December 1st.
5 comments:
It's not fair!!! I need to see my panda!!!
It is a travesty. You know that the camera is on all the time because they do all these panda studies and since this is one of the few babies born in the US...they are watching. Totally sucks!
I was looking at this article in the Atlanta paper and the comments from readers........they are furious over the pandacam cutback. Apparently Earthlink has taken over the cam from CNN. The readers want to know if Earthlink or the zoo made the decision and they are begging the paper to investigate and find a way to restore the 24/7 video. Hmmm....maybe we should pester Earthlink and CNN about this.
PANDA CAM!!!!!!!!! ARRGGGHHHHHH!
Well, I'm going to have to pester them!!!
Post a Comment