Wednesday, December 20, 2006

And a video!!!!!!!!!!!

If you listen closely, you can hear him making funny little sounds. He loved the light. I will have to get a new cat laser light. Rio wore the old one out. He loves it too.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 comments:

Katkoot said...

Awwww! I love that "oh i'm just cleaning I am totally not interested in this at all...." ATTACK!!!! thing they do!

Susan said...

Why do cats do that-start cleaning themselves in the middle of the big chase?

tamara said...

Cats are hilarious. They always do that, psych the enemy-thing.

Cairogal, have you been without electricity? My aunt and uncle in Seattle just got theirs turned back on after the storms!

Susan said...

We were so lucky! We lost our electricity only momentarily (we live in West Seattle), but many of my colleagues north of the city are still without. If you drive down our road about 8 blocks you'll still see power out. It was interesting to see what clothes people wore to work, without working washers and dryers. One colleague said they're expecting it to be turned on by Christmas Eve. Merry friggin' Christmas, to that.

tamara said...

I hope they have a fireplace to keep them warm and toasty. Thank goodness that you did not have much problem. I have had to go to work to shower and get ready when my electricity was out. Totally sucked!