Thursday, December 21, 2006

The puppy is exonerated!!!!!!!!! The ferret did it!!!!!!!!!!

The little pit bull puppy that was blamed for chewing the babies toes off? See previous blog article. He was falsely accused.............framed by a ferret..................and imprisoned and quarantined against his will for the crime. The bite marks did not match the doggie's teeth, but the ferret's. AND the ferret was on the loose at the time of the gnawing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Some people should not be allowed to breed...........and I am not talking about the ferret or the puppy! They were not able to reattach the toes to the baby unfortunately.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Neither animal seemed a likely candidate. Did they feed that friggin' ferret?

tamara said...

Whatever it was, I'm thinking that that the baby did not just start crying after the 4th toe got chewed off. It would take a while for the puppy or the ferret to chew toes off, even a babies. I'm thinking the parents were not even there!