For the first time in 2 weeks, I am currently right now watching snugglebutt on the cam. She is sleeping. How am I watching since I do not get off work until 4 pm and the panda cam goes off at 4 pm(Central). Well I snuck (is that a word?) out of work early, drove like a maniac to get home to see the last 11 minutes of her panda cam time.
Oh she is awake and moving and the cam is about to go off! !*&%#@!!! Earthlink SUCKS!!!!
She is still trying to crawl with legs/arms in all directions. It is 4:05 and the cam is still on. HaHa extra panda time. Well she moves around in a circle much quicker than she did before. Progress!
She is 3 months old today!
The panda cam is off now so normal life can be resumed. My cat is mad because I came in the house, threw everything down and ran to the computer, bypassing the cat greeting all together. I will have to buy some treats to get out of this one!
2 comments:
Yay! Illicit panda time!
Haha, I'm sure your cat felt very offended.:)
Post a Comment