Thursday, December 07, 2006

Panda thoughts

Dear lady with the latex gloves,

Do not touch the nose! The nose is off limits. Do not put the tape measure across my cute nose because I can't breath and you will not be able to see that my nose is now almost completely black just like my mommy's nose.

I stood up today for the first time ever (even if it was only for 2 seconds). Which was very exciting for the latex gang and those annoying people with the cameras. I stick my tongue out at you pandaratzzis! BLAH!

Leave my paws alone or I will bite you. I can bite now, I have toofers, so BEWARE oh latex glove gang. It took 3 of you to hold me on the exam table today, next time.......I will get free of your powdery grasp and .............



Love, Snugglebutt (I am 93 days old and will get a real name in 7 more days)




27,000 years ago, these babies were laid to rest with at least some type of purposeful burial. They were decorated with beads and red ochre. Way cool!

1 comment:

Katkoot said...

"she stodd up today and we expect her to be doing more of that in the future." Did that really need to be vocalized? I mean like, was it in doubt that she would ever decide to stand again? :)