Westminster Dog Show: Monday and Tuesday night
Here is a list of the top 10 pooches recently. Bill Cosby's terrier (when the list was compiled) was top doggie with the most winning points. He is going to be a contender in this dog show as well.
1 CH Hobergays Fineus Fogg Dandie Dinmont Terrier (Bill Cosby's dog) (Pretty ugly)
2 CH Felicity's Diamond Jim Spaniel (English Springer) (Very nice, except the handler has fat knees)
3 CH Bayview Some Like It Hot Boxer (Ok, but it's a boxer)
4 CH Bugaboo's Big Resolution Old English Sheepdog (Love it)
5 CH Smash Jp Win A Victory Poodle (Toy) (Almost too cute)
6 CH Stonebroke Right On The Money Sealyham Terrier (Nope)
7 CH Evermay's High Performance Airedale Terrier (Big and ugly)
8 CH Celestial Cj's Jolly Fairchild Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen (Cute in a scruffy lady and the tramp way)
9 CH Frodun's Friar Tuck Pug (Best name!)
10 CH Redwitch Reason To Believe Akita (Big with fluffy tail, can't beat that!)
My personal favorites: Great Dane (of course), then Belgian Tervuren, then Chinese Crested













6 comments:
Ha! Well Norman is just danish.
BTW it seems you and I are at odds with cute dogs. I like boxers, pit bulls, and all those with the lonnnnnng noses! Scotties!
I know a lot of people like those dogs. I don't understand. Although Scotties are kind of cute.
I'm partial to the sheep dog. Sheep dogs are so cute!
I like the dogs where you can't see their eyes. I don't know how they can see where they are going!
Hi Tamara,
You really need to come over here for a holiday. I have two Great Danes, Ruby 2yrs and Her Son Ibrahim (Ibby for short) he is 5 months old. I just lost his Dad, Bailey, on the 3rd. I thought I was doing the right thing and had him castrated, five days after the op he went to sleep and didnt wake up :( He was only 2yrs old. I feel so guilty as my Husband didnt want it done. It has been a very sad few weeks. The other two are lost without him. I have some beautiful pics of them all. Its amazing watching a puppy grow so quickly, I am so lucky to have experienced it.
Take care
Suzy (Australia)
I am so sorry about your dog!!!
What an odd thing to happen.
I had a harlequin Great Dane, her name was Dakota and she was amazing. She was a total couch potato!
Wow, 5 months old is a great age. Big but still rather clumsy. We had to go to doggy school at 6 months because she was so big I could not handle her on a leash. She got too excited about going places. We were in class with other 6 month old dogs. Imagine we looked a little funny. She was 75 lbs. and the others were about 5 lbs!
Post a Comment