I should have known that you can understand German!
For all those lacking the translation talent, here is what Julianna says. The probable reason that his Mom rejected him (and his twin that died after 4 days) is that they were premature. In the wild it would be futile to attempt to raise a premature baby, so the Mom is just following her natural animal instinct.
2 comments:
Oh he is precious! I love it when he eats the wet sand!
You can tell his foster Dad, Mr Doerflinger, love him.
I should have known that you can understand German!
For all those lacking the translation talent, here is what Julianna says. The probable reason that his Mom rejected him (and his twin that died after 4 days) is that they were premature. In the wild it would be futile to attempt to raise a premature baby, so the Mom is just following her natural animal instinct.
thanks Julianna!
Post a Comment