Thursday, March 15, 2007

Has she lost her mind?

.
I lost mind, sanity and all hope a while back.........so there you go. I have wanted one of these for a long, long time. Why not? Just don't tell my parents! or your parents (Ellen!). You know the church gossip web (Ha, I knew you were pregnant almost before you did!!!).
.
.
so what do you think about this................. except maybe not so many colors and with my name of course. I was looking for something that looked henna(ish). But then I found these. Not sure.

OK, now here are more. Any ideas? for lower back.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I like this alot
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

this is also made with name
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you doing it in henna or tatoo?

tamara said...

tattoo but I want it to look like henna