Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lots of rather meaningless stuff

Knut makes his debut in Germany. Check out the video.

Mei Lan will make her debut outside sometime this week in Atlanta. They have been baby panda-proofing the outside area. (photos from bob2cleo on flickr)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I found the band that I saw on TV in Jordan. Here is the video. Still don't know their name. Cool hair action!

Oh and by the way.... my kidney arteries. Fine. FINE! NORMAL! NOTHING WRONG! Which, pretty much means that the blood pressure medicine I have been on since age 20 something...I will have to continue until I die. SUCK. SUCK.SUCK!!!!! The arteriogram was not so bad after the 5mg of Versed! Should not have gone back to work the next day though.

I bought these cool new glasses for which I am having just plain glass lenses put in so I can wear them with my contacts. Kinda like an accessory. They are purple.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I am entering a photo contest for the first time ever. It is with a camera shop here in town and the zoo. So I am submitting zoo pictures which you have already seen. I have to matte them first. I have never done that either but I will give it a shot. I will let you know how that turns out.

I purchased a kitty drinking fountain especially for Raphael and I think he likes it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hair tip of the day for blondes that go way too long between hair colorings.

1. 1/2 to 3/4 empty shampoo bottle


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2. Cheap vodka

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3. Mix shampoo and vodka 1/2 and 1/2

4. Shampoo hair (it is a bit too liquidy, but it lathers good)

5. Temporarily gets rid of brassy, dull and disgusting roots. (be sure to use a little spray conditioner on the ends only. It can dry your hair out).

Before (how many colors are on the top of my head. Good Lord!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After (still needs color but evens out the blonde shades especially when looking from the front and gives shine)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The pictures really don't show how well it works. It's great!

Single Chinese guy looking for single female tomb-mate

A single Chinese man is advertising on the internet for a female tomb-mate so he won't be alone after death...

Li posted a message online, saying he is single but sociable and wants a female to share his tomb, and left his mobile phone number.

His ad attracted a lot of comments but Li says a curious journalist from Jinling Evening Post was the first to call.

"I don't want a relationship with her. I just want to find someone to share the lonely tomb."

From MSNBC.COM

CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. - It’s best not to get between a predator and its prey — especially when they’re in the passenger seat of your golf cart...

As Walter was inspecting the Cape Rock Water Treatment Plant property Tuesday night, a rabbit leaped into his golf cart — followed by a 25-pound bobcat. The rabbit then jumped back out, leaving Walter alone with a large, frightened feline.

“The cat went from a sleek predator after fast food to a ball of fur trying to jump through the windshield of the golf cart,” Walter said.

Walter received scratches on his neck while shoving the bobcat out, necessitating a round of rabies shots, but was otherwise unhurt.


Raphael has found one of Rio's toys


No comments: