Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pet food recall

I copied and pasted this from Ellen at AMCGLTD (see side blogs). She works at a swanky "cats only" vet up north.

I had to throw away my cat food and buy plain Cat Chow.


Get rid of it now and contact the company.

Recall Information 1-866-895-2708
Americas Choice, Preferred Pets
Authority *
Best Choice
Companion
Compliments
Demoulas Market Basket
Eukanuba *
Fine Feline Cat
Food Lion *
Foodtown *
Giant Companion *
Hannaford
Hill Country Fare
Hy-Vee
Iams *
Laura Lynn
Li'l Red
Loving Meals
Meijer's Main Choice
Nutriplan
Nutro Max Gourmet Classics *
Nutro Natural Choice *
Paws
Pet Pride *
Presidents Choice
Price Chopper *
Priority *
Save-A-Lot
Schnucks
Science Diet Feline Savory Cuts Cans *
Sophistacat *
Special Kitty Canada
Special Kitty US
Springfield Prize
Sprout
Total Pet
Wegmans *
Western Family
White Rose
Winn Dixie

*=cat food that is found easily in PetsMart and Petco

2 comments:

Susan said...

Is this wet and dry food?

tamara said...

I think most of it is wet but I am not sure.