I figure that I will not be able to use my left hand with or without surgery. Might as well get it done. I am very tired of having my hand numb/weak. So I will have surgery now and get the stitches out before I leave and during my trip I will be able to start using it some. I will deal with it somehow.
So for your medical knowledge benefit, here is a picture to illustrate. Apparently there is a ligament that is crossing over the medial nerve that needs to be cut/loosened or something. This does involve cutting, needles and blood. I, of course, will be asking for drugs prior to any needle coming my direction!

Interesting stories of the blog "Nothing to do with Arbrouth"
Cocaine found in the Last Supper
Man impaled self on bathroom plunger
If you have kids (or even not) you will find Dooce's letter to her daughter very funny and true.
Newsletter: Month 40
(Scroll down or just read from the top, she is a great writer)
Oh yes, how could I forget. It is possible that Mei Xiang is pregnant (at least the graph would indicate that). She is the giant panda in Washington DC (Tia Shan's mom). Now we have 2 panda mom's to watch and hope for. Also waiting on Ya Ya in Memphis! YEA more panda babies!!!
3 comments:
Dooce's writing style leaves me dying every time!!! Are you headed to Jordan for this dig?
Cairogal: Yes I am going back there for 3 weeks this time. Hopefully next year--Egypt!
THat's great news!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment